Arborist Tree Removal
Unfortunately, there are times tree removal is necessary. Our TreeWise, LLC arborist tree removal professionals can help decide if, when, and how to safely and properly remove your tree or trees. We have the experience, skills and equipment for a safe and efficient tree removal. We can also look at your trees and tell you if they are healthy enough to keep.
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, homes and other structures, cars and even worse – people! Storm damage is a serious risk and it can be dangerous to remove or trim trees or limbs without proper training. A skilled and trained certified ISA arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe and timely manner, while reducing further damage.
Questions to ask yourself when considering removal of a tree:
- What are my trees worth? click here to use the National Tree Benefit Calculator Tool
- Do I need a permit? click here to check in Vancouver or click here to check in Portland
- Is the tree dead or dying?
- Are there vines growing up the trunk?
- Is the tree hazardous or beyond repair?
- Is the tree causing an obstruction that is impossible or unsafe to correct through standard tree trimming or pruning?
- Could the tree causing harm to your other trees?
- Can the tree be replaced by a more suitable specimen?
- Is the tree located in an area where new construction requires removal?
- Is it planted too close/underneath the power lines?